How Do Landscapers Plan Their Design?
The key to crafting a beautiful, stylish landscape is realizing a harmonious sense of balance between the typical ease of nature and the current architectural style of your house. This unity between home and garden gives enjoyable living both inside and outside of your residence.
The first in planning any functional and attractive garden design, regardless of how elaborate or how simple it is, is to carefully consider the style of the home as well as the size of the entire property. The primary landscape design elements include:
• Line – Lines and geometric designs can enable directional drive through the landscape and display vital aspects of your space.
• Scale – A collection of colors that present a corresponding pattern can bring the whole yard together.
• Scale – It is vital to select plants and trees that are suitably scaled for the rest of the landscape environment.
• Texture – The numerous textures of leaves, stems and petals add detail to your garden.
• Form – The form and physical characteristics of the plant life within the design creates natural patterns that provide appeal and style to your outdoor space.
Keeping these basic points in mind, Landscapers produce the best possible results.
Landscape Design Step #1: Planning
Our landscape planning process is completely interactive. After you contact us, we will meet you at your property to discuss your needs with you. We will then draw up a conceptual design and show you examples of any previous related work. We will change the initial design until it matches your vision. Once you review and approve it, you can sign a contract and construction will begin.
Landscape Design Step #2: Installation
Immediately after the design is approved, construction on your landscape can begin on your schedule. Our professional landscapers work with extreme care during the installation process so that no details are unnoticed. In addition, we will give you updates throughout construction and show you the process in action. Once the project is complete and meets your approval, we will make sure that the work site is orderly and secure.
6 GREAT REASONS TO USE WINDSOR
- We are an award-winning design landscape company
- We offer full-service and long-term property maintenance
- We specialize in design, development, project management and custom remodeling
- We are outside-the-box thinkers
- We are MNLA certified
- We serve both residential and commercial
Interested in learning more about us? Check out our About Us section!
RECOMMEND WINDSOR TO THEIR FRIENDS OR
COLLEAGUES FOR FUTURE LANDSCAPE OR